Monday, April 6, 2009

Falling On Your Grace


Today I collapse onto your grace my Lord.
Grace that has been set aside from me from before time began.
You have thought of everything
All my needs are met
How marvelous are you…
Salah
You’re unsearchably sovereign

I’m trusting in the unseen
Considering things still approaching.

My hope is in you

You demand that I purposely my thoughts today;
No letting them just drift away
In this manner I am taught by you
To be accountable for what I say and do

It may seem hard –
At times it’s all I can do
But I find contentment in knowing you are near
When I seek you
You let yourself be found

Your grace pours over me

I offer my praise
My strength is in you my Lord
Your faithfulness refreshes me
Your words to me are stead fast
I am lifted up on wings like an Eagle.

You are sweet and kind to me.
I hope in you and I am changed
Your words are cool still waters
In your meadow I find a reprieve.

Glorify- Worship- and Adore
The living God
For he cares for you

Praise be to the name of my Lord
In whom I will trust - in whom I will rest
Here I bring this one request
Refresh me, teach me, strengthen me a new
That I may continue- and be found pleasing to you.

No comments: