Friday, October 9, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD WHO COUNSELS & MAKES OUR PATHS STRAIGHT


Adorn with the flowers of fair speech,
kindly intuition, and gracious acts of mercy.
Thriftly build upon what you already have.
Build and restore that which is broken within and without.
Willingly lay down your life that others around you may flourish.
Cultivate, nurture, and beautify, with tenderness...

Offer repentance to God and man daily as I do!
We may always wonder whether we will gain mastery over your spirit.
Cry out every day “Help me God to do what’s right, give unto me Your wisdom and vision.”
For God sees you and he knows you.
“Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”

A house is not built except one stone at a time.

Even what has been torn down can be rebuilt for service to God!

Let’s get building the home God has given each of us to cultivate!

thank you; Mercy King, you thoughts are leading...

Psalm 16
"You are my Lord;
apart from you I have no good thing."
LORD, You have assigned me my portion and my cup;
you have made my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.
I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
I have set the LORD always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,
because you will not abandon me to the grave,
nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

No comments: