Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hope Everlasting


But the needy will not always be forgotten,
nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.
Psalms 9:18
Lord you are my joy and my song!!
You are my helper and my guiding light!!
For this reason I have such a great hope :0)
But Oh how do you put up with us? Father - Friend
Thank you for remembering me and standing by me.
I love you - sweet lifter of my head.
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psams 28:7

1 comment:

Bryan and Susan said...

Teri,

I was so sorry not to get a chance to talk to you yesterday. You are such an encouraging person and I wanted to say thank you, in person, for the times you have encouraged me through your comments on the blog. I hope you are having a good visit with the family. God Bless!

Susan